Monday 27 July 2009

August Awards

The August awards have now arrived! These awards are called the "Best Doctor Who Fansite Awards", and there are nine awards to give out! You can enter your website by commenting on this site, the homepage, or Emailing me. The closing date is 5th August, so get entering! The terms and conditions are below:

Terms and Conditions
  • Your website must be somewhat related to Doctor Who, the cast or it's spin offs

  • Your website must be in English (unless I already know your site)

  • Your website must NOT be under construction from now til' 5th August

  • You can only enter one website each, but don't try to create different IDs to enter, because both your websites will be disqualified.

Get it? Let's begin!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.thelonelytimelord.blogspot.com

Enter us please
(BTW we are new but not under construction)

Anonymous said...

www.doctorwhomadonline.blogspot.com

Thanks

Will said...

www.willandseb.blogspot.com please!

Thank you!

Patar said...

you know who I am :)

whoviavortex.blogspot.com

Eliott said...

Hello there :)

drwhomadness.blogspot.com

Thanks

Rob said...

I'd like to enter! kthxbai!

www.ultimatedoctorwho.blogspot.com

Mnemonick said...

planetgallifreyesp.blogspot.com

I think you already know it, that's why I try to enter.

Unknown said...

Hi Rhi!

I'd love to enter your awards!


www.doctorwho-fansite.blogspot.com

TPB said...

ill enter
http://whovian-world.blogspot.com/

Doctor Who Dave said...

I'm too late :(

Best of luck to everyone!